Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I was going to update yesterday but decided to wait untill today and make a bigger post.

Well as you might know it's Halloween as I type this us, and I want to know about your plans for the day / night.

I personally plan to play some new video games I got the other day.

The new games I got are, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and 60 Days WoW time.

I've also been playing my shaman and leveling a bit, Ding 20 :D

I've been playing a lot of Fallout3 the past few days, just finished the Tenpenny Tower quests, letting the Ghouls in via stealing the key, enjoying this game very much so. There is just so much to do right now. Leveling up a sneak / lockpick master right now for kicks.

I have been leveling my shaman a bit, resto spec as you can see from the image, doing dungeons and grinding out loot is her specialty.

No comments:

Post a Comment